Donor form and instructions
When completing your bequest forms, please make sure the following items are included:
- Your signature and date signed.
- Name, Address and telephone number.
- The lower portion of the form pertains to Health Department Records which aid in completing the death certificate. Please pay close attention to each line, and record accurate information.
- If you have donated your corneas please make note at the top of the donor form.
- Two witness signatures are required. These can be your spouse, adult child, neighbor or friend as long as they are at least 18 years of age.
- After completing the form, please return one to the Body Bequest Office. Please make a copy of the donor form for your records.
- You will be sent a pocket-sized donor card once the Body Bequest Office receives your form. The card indicates enrollment in the program and the procedures to follow upon death.